> Ultimately physics is just  set of well defined rules (algorithms) and
> matter and energy is just information.

How do you exactly distinguish "matter" and "energy"... what do you on
one hand consider to be "matter" and on the other consider to be
"energy..... and how are both just information? Can you define
information for me... do you mean it in a literal sense, have you
observed this information as distinct object of perception?

>     It is not unreasonable to imagine that information sits at the core of
>
> > physics, just as it sits at the core of a computer.

Do you = information?

And do your organs which "process" that information... are they merely
information too? Does information interact with and process itself and
then reveal itself to information (the I)? Is everything just
information in motion being comprehended by information?

> >     It from bit. Otherwise put, every 'it'—every particle, every field of
> > force, even the space-time continuum itself—derives its function, its
> > meaning, its very existence entirely—even if in some contexts
> > indirectly—from the apparatus-elicited answers to yes-or-no questions,
> > binary choices, bits. 'It from bit' symbolizes the idea that every item of
> > the physical world has at bottom—a very deep bottom, in most instances—an
> > immaterial source and explanation; that which we call reality arises in the
> > last analysis from the posing of yes–no questions and the registering of
> > equipment-evoked responses; in short, that all things physical are
> > information-theoretic in origin and that this is a participatory universe.
> > (John Archibald Wheeler 1990: 5)

Only yes and no? but we experience in life that there are sometimes
neither/nor's and not just either/or's.... we also experience
combinations... we experience "yes and no".  Why is it binary, why not
a triad, and why so rigidly one or the other?

You say that every "item" of the physical world has at bottom a
immaterial source and explanation.... but this is completely
elusive.... are you saying every particular item literally can be
traced back to an immaterial source? All this sounds like pure
speculation right now... not that there is anything wrong with
speculation.

If all things that are apparently physical (including our body) are
really just "information" (is information another word for thought or
idea, and if so, how many different way's can we understand the notion
of notion, the idea of ideas... for example, are they made up of
particles or something, or they perhaps composite in a subtler form of
matter or something).... well how can we make this idea more
meaningful to us... because it strikes me as incredibly unilluminating
or lacking in descriptive power and high-definition.