On 03.09.2011 11:00 Stathis Papaioannou said the following:
On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru>
wrote:
I have summarized my answers in respect to that the simulation
technology falls short of the simulation hypothesis at

http://blog.rudnyi.ru/2011/09/simulation-hypothesis-and-simulation-technology.html

It could be considered as some small empiric case study.

To say that simulating a system effectively is difficult, or even
computationally intractable, does not amount to a philosophical
point about the computability of the universe. A Turing Machine has
unlimited resources.

Then your statement is of a philosophical nature and has nothing to do directly with empirical studies.

Evgenii