On 16.05.2012 05:53 Colin Geoffrey Hales said the following:
Hi all,
You might be interested in a little article I wrote, published here:

http://theconversation.edu.au/learning-experience-lets-take-consciousness-in-from-the-cold-6739

I am embarked on the long process of getting science to self-review.

Enjoy!

Colin

Hi Colin,

I have read recently Jeffrey A. Gray, Consciousness: Creeping up on the Hard Problem and reading now Max Velmans, Understanding Consciousness. These books show that one will find something different from NCC as well.

An interesting question is where phenomenal consciousness. Is it completely in the brain? Max Velmans develops a reflexive model of perception where phenomenal consciousness is outside of the brain:

http://blog.rudnyi.ru/2012/05/brain-and-world.html

Evgenii