Evgenij:
to your last par (small remark):
(and I repeat the outburst of a religious scientist upon my post
questioning his 'faith'):
"Who gave you the audacity to feel so superior to (some?) WORKING CLASS?"
(I apologize: you seem to be only the messenger)
Then again (in the message): "GENTLEMEN"? and WHAT moral norms? Would gays
be included? and why would women excluded? WHAT morality would be required?
Read the SCRIPTs (maybe more than just the "Jewish" Bible) and you will be
shaken in your "morals" of the past centuries' mostly western belief.
Girls in good standing, i.e. Ishtar's virgins (whores?) who had to conceive
by a stranger for money to prove their fertility and find a decent husband?
Consequently the "offering" of the first born because they were most likely
the offspring of other than the husband? and so on and on. Pompei was
later, but still in the 'biblical' morals.
Remarks of this kind should be explained/understood better.
Sorry for the outburst
LohnM