On 7/13/2012 4:31 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:

2012/7/14 meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>>

    On 7/13/2012 4:07 PM, Alberto G. Corona wrote:
    It must be, because this has been a very sucessful mith.

    Yes, it was no doubt successful in keeping the peasants believing the in
divine
    knowledge of the free loading priests.

    Brent

I can play this kind of downgrading ironies with anything. I´m very good at
that ;) .

Can you show some other sense in which the myth was "successful"?