This one comes through loud and clear. Just curious to know what brand
of emailer you have in your office that is so non-standard.

Hope your internet connection at home is sorted out soon. I would be
ropable if it happened to me (and so would the rest of my family). (In
fact I was - it has happened twice over the last 12 years or so.) My
business depends on it.

Cheers