John Ellis McTaggart
The Unreality of Time
Mind: A Quarterly Review of Psychology and Philosophy 17 (1908): 456-473

I have learned about the McTaggart's A- and B-series from John Yates.

http://www.ifsgoa.com/

Now I have found the original paper by McTaggart in Internet:

http://www.ditext.com/mctaggart/time.html

In the paper, the author proves that time is unreal. He first introduces the A-series that contain past, present, and future and then shows that this idea is self-contradictory.

I should say that the paper is popular nowadays as well, Google Scholar shows about 700 citations.

The paper is relatively short (about 8500 words) and it is nice. I like it.

Evgenii