From: Roberto Szabo
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-07, 11:17:29
Subject: Re: The poverty of computers

Hi Roger,

Brains some years ago had no "intellectual or feeling facilities" too. It came
by evolution.

Roberto Szabo

2012/9/7 Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net>

Hi Stephen P. King
?
No, machines, even computers,?MHO in practice have no intellectual or feeling
facilities, are no more than dumb rocks. So there is no more communication with
God possible
than there would be with an abacus.
?
Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net