I have to say that it's interesting to see how nobody seems to agree on
everything here (on the everything list) but I find that everyone that I
disagree with most in one area, I seem agree with them most in another. Or
others who I disagree with slightly on everything but in unique balance.
Some kind of Myers-Briggs type complementarity at work.

Craig