On 10/8/2012 12:58 PM, Richard Ruquist wrote:
May I suggest that entangled BECs in their brains may allow for more
or less instant communication of thoughts, but that one or the other
may be able to disentangle and have independent thoughts, or have
independent thoughts that are instantly communicated and disagreed
with. Just a shot in the dark.
Hi Richard,

    You are considered what Stuart Hammeroff has been investigating. ;-)

Richard