ROGER:

> Hi Bruno Marchal
>
> Not all simulations that work in Platonia can work
> down here in Contingia.

BRUNO:  I doubt this.

ROGER: Things do not change in Platonia but they do on earth.

>(previously) For example, time in
> principle can flow backward up there but it can not
> flow backward down here.

BRUNO: I have never seen a physical law which does not imply reversibility
(except the infamous wave packet collapse, which does not make sense
for me).
Even black holes evaporate, and you can retrieve information which
felt in it (that is plausible, not yet "proved" to be sure).

ROGER: I think time is reversible in most physical theories.
But a baseball does not return to the bat after a home run is hit.

> That's why
> theories have to be tested.

All theories must be tested. OK.

> Simulation would
> not always actually work.
>
> This does not seem to bode well for comp.

You fail to convince me on this.

Bruno