Hi John Clark

This is supposed to be a scientific discussion.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
10/13/2012

From: John Clark
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-10-13, 12:50:23
Subject: Re: Yes, Doctor!

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 , Roger Clough  wrote:

> NDEs are like UFOs.

Yes they're both bullshit. The trouble with UFOs is that people forget what the
"U" stands for and keep identifying the damn thing as a flying saucer from
another planet; I see a light in the sky and I don't know what it is, therefore
it's a spaceship full of aliens. Bullshit is it not?

The trouble with NDEs is that people forget what the "N" stands for, because as
Monty Python taught us decades ago, being nearly dead just isn't good enough.
CDEs would be far more interesting, when you find somebody that has been
COMPLETELY dead and buried for a decade or two and comes back and tells us what
experiences he had then talk to me again.

? John K Clark