Thanks for a detailed inquisition upon my post.
It did not convince me.
#1: you postulate to ACCEPT your condition to begin with.
      I don't. ("once you agree").
#2: Sorry for 'the inside': I meant 'of the change', - while   you meant -
of myself.
#3: Arithmetical reality is a figment, just like the physical. I don't
agree in adding and substracting as fundamental in nature's doings: it may
be fundamental in HUMAN thinking.
#4: Your arguments seem to be from the INSIDE of the box - just like those
for other religions - no addition form the outside which comes only
afterwards (once you agreed).
#5: Agreeing - turning into 'disagreeing' once you change your belief in a
theory? I think a theory is not the BASIS ; it is the upper mount sitting
ON the basis.
#6: "I can always imagine other theories and that they may be correct" - so
you can ALWAYS disagree?
#7: To progress in "ONE" theory is not the goal. To progress in the least
controversial one may be.
#8: Is Universal Machine COMPUTING, or COMPUTABLE?
I thought the first one.
John M