Bruno,

Here is the snooker- from wiki MWI: ' Deutsch's derivation is a
two-stage proof: first he shows that the number of orthonormal
Everett-worlds after a branching is proportional to the conventional
probability density. "

Who cares what the density of branching is- each branch is independent
of all other branches and therefore all branches are equal. No way can
probability enter into a single branch. Dreams are a result of many
minds, not many worlds.
Richard