On 11/15/2012 8:21 PM, meekerdb wrote:
On 11/15/2012 6:55 PM, Stephen P. King wrote:
On 11/15/2012 7:42 PM, meekerdb wrote:
On 11/15/2012 5:07 PM, Stephen P. King wrote:
On 11/15/2012 3:39 PM, meekerdb wrote:
On 11/15/2012 6:41 AM, Stephen P. King wrote:
On 11/15/2012 6:20 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi Bruno  and Russell,
The evidence of a Big Bang is enormous. See, for example:
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/astronomy/bigbang.html

Hi Roger,

I invite you to read James P. Hogan's /Kicking the Sacred Cow/ <http://www.jamesphogan.com/books/book.php?titleID=37>. It discusses the BB (among other things) in a different light.

In the light of a contrarian who latches onto to any idea outside mainstream science: HIV doesn't cause AIDS, evolution is wrong, bacteria don't develop drug immunity,...

Brent
Hi Brent,

I find your blind trust in orthodoxy appalling. Science never advances until orthodoxy is overthrown.

So you expect to advance science by accepting every unorthodox, contrarian theory?

Brent

Of course not! What an absurd statement! Some modicum of common sense must prevail. Hogan's discussions are clear and even handed and point out many examples of how innovative thinking is often suppressed by activities that would be criminal if they occurred in an open court.

?? Speaking without permission of the judge may be illegal in open court. Why is that the standard for anything?

If you think Hogan has some insight into cosmology, let's hear it. I'm certainly not going to waste my money on his book.

    My My Brent, what has soured your life so?

--
Onward!

Stephen