Hi Roger,

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 2:42 PM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Leibniz expressed what was logically necessary, not
> an opinion of God.

And this itself was an opinion of god and produced a striking revelation in
Leibniz: "Contradiction. I have kicked my own monadology in its supreme
gonad."

This produced a depression and he went shopping for a new wig, asking
himself: : "How will people in a few hundred years remember my go... uhm...
monads?"

This depression did not subside until Craig showed up as a Doctor from the
future in a time machine called "weak comp, yes I get it, but will never
admit sense cannot be primitive because it is always relative, unlike the
number I II III and so on". But because Craig is a nice guy and could
"sense", in perfect Jedi-scientific manner, a disturbance in the Leibnizean
senso-motoricyclical-gonadial force. He took the time machine he hates to
use and dressed as a doctor from the future.

He then met Leibniz, wearing a wig made from a soulless Lion (just chemical
copy for appearance sake, above the soul substitution level for lions),
which impressed and intimidated Leibniz and his budget Target goat hair wig
so much, that he had an epiphany and stepped into a comp compliant time
teleportation system, trusted the doctor Craig about the substitution
level, and flew to the future to extort the CEO of the Bahlsen cookie
company in Hanover: "If you don't make chocolate cooki...uh...monads with
precisely 52 rounded edges, and name them after me, then my intimidating
goat wig with all its logical implications will bore you to death, kicking
you in the metaphysical monads of the gonads, hmmkay?"

Needless to say, with history in view, the CEO complied.

Thus today, any person and child in Germany with two Euros can walk into
most stores and buy himself 12 monads with 52 rounded gonad edges each.

They continuously enable a more joyous Christmas time sharing of precious
moments with the hated loved ones of many Germans. The monads appease the
family feuds with 52 gonads each, topped with some chocolate.

If you doubt the scientific validity of this story, then just behold my
proof:

https://www.google.com/search?q=leibniz+cookies&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=IVQ&tbo=u&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=_fPFUOvxF4mShge_nYHYDg&ved=0CDsQsAQ&biw=1920&bih=1034

Good winter/holiday season to everyone who is not a monadahole.

Shitakefunshrooms,

Cowboy