Dear Craig,
You have much to learn about evolution. there have been a lot of
developments since Darwin. You adhere to a caricature that is outdated.
Almost everything can drive to totalitarianism, The idea that nothing is
innate drives to totalitarian social engineering. the idea that men are
different because they are genetically (innately) different drives to
Eugenesism. But I can not see how  the idea that men are genetically
(innately) equal could could drive to eugenesism.

By the way, unless you are a variation of the primeval bacterias (are you a
dolphin?) different from my specie,  you will agree that the fast moral
evaluation mechanism that you posted at the beginning of this discussion
comes as the result of something.  If you reject natural selection as the
process that conform the human psichology as an adaptation to the social
and phisical medium, What do you think that produced this remarcable moral
ability in humans (and only humans)  apart from natural selection. The god
of diversity? Gaia?  randomness?  State planned education?.

2012/12/12 Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com>

> On Wednesday, December 12, 2012 10:46:27 AM UTC-5, Alberto G.Corona wrote:
>>
>> Well. I have not all the time i wish for this. You keep saying that
>> "there are othes species where..." Yes. And there are atoms that are
>> radiactive. What are two species to do one with each other?.
>

> All species are only variations on the same organism.
>

>> As a minimum, For the next half million years, men and femenine sea
>> horses will be more agressive and risk taking than their opposite sex. This
>> is guaranteed by the pace that evolution takes to change a large set of
>> coordinated genes. The people like you that accept the innate , natural
>> -selection driven nature of animal behaviour but reject it form men are
>> victims of a heavy prejuice.
>

> I'm not a victim of anything, as far as I know. It's interesting how you
> always bring it back to a personal attack when your arguments fail to yield
> any insights. It sounds like you are making an argument for Social
> Darwinism, which is of course, fraudulent and a misunderstanding of
> evolutionary biology. Survival of the fittest means only survival of the
> best fit to ecological conditions, not that the meanest toughest bastard
> always wins. Just ask the dinosaurs.
>

>> I don´t know if this is political or religious or both. I like to go to
>> the bottom of the motivation of a discussion,. sorry if this is
>> inconvenient.
>

> It's not inconvenient, it's exposing the left-brain driven defense
> mechanisms which come up in debates. Faced with a more reasonable argument,
> some lash out personally, looking for some motive based on blood or
> character defect so they don't have to face the possibility that they might
> be wrong. It doesn't bother me though, because I debate these issues
> because I am interested in the root of the issue, not the root of the
> personality of those who I am debating with.
>

>> And I want to know in the name of what the existence of a
>> species-specific nature is worht the title of eugenesist.
>

> I don't understand, but it sounds like you are asking why I would say that
> ideas about inherent gender qualities rooted in immutable evolutionary
> truths are eugenic. If it isn't clear to you then there is nothing that I
> can tell you which will help you see.
>

>> You can demote this at your please, keeping telling about spiritualism or
>> that  there are partenogenetic frogs and there are  planets with no blue
>> skies. There are frogs that sing, by the way. I don´t kniow if this would
>> help to make a point in your argumentation.
>>
>> Both of us have have put clear our standpoints.
>>

> Sure, although I think that your standpoint is from the 19th century and
> has been factually discredited since then.
>
> Craig

> For more options, visit this group at

Alberto.