Hi Craig Weinberg

Many are called, but few are chosen.

[Roger Clough], [rclo...@verizon.net]
1/19/2013
From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2013-01-18, 17:31:03
Subject: Re: A God-limited God - My Theodicy

The reasoning we can use to justify God's ways to man are identical to those we
could use to justify the idea that Satan is actually the creator of the
universe, and just uses the fiction of God to further torment and tyrannize
man. If I were the Devil, I would dictate the bible exactly as it is, full of
contradiction and irrelevant genealogy, sprinkled some profound wisdom and
lurid violence.

But alas, the Bible is just a book pieced together from scraps and re-written
over centuries. Shakespeare was a better writer. Billions of people will live
their whole lives without ever reading it, and their lives will be no worse for
the loss. The bible is creepy if you ask me. It is no blessing.

Craig