On 1/28/2013 10:05 AM, Telmo Menezes wrote:

    Which is why game theory tends to produce results which are amoral and
ideological.

Amoral, sure. Ideological, I don't get it.

I'm with you in strongly disliking war and violence, by the way. I just don't see a way to survive and be free without an equilibrium based on fire power.

But it seems to be possible with families, within tribes, within federations, within nations, and even within many groups of nations.