"1. Do you consider yourself to have experienced the torture in the case of
the Restorers, even though you no longer remember it?  If not, why not."

Yes

"2. If yes, do you consider yourself to have experienced the torture in the
case of the Duplicators?  If yes, please explain, if not, please explain."

The idea that atoms can be duplicated is an assumption. If we only look at
the part of a plant that we can see and tried to duplicate that, it would
not have an roots and it would die. I think of the roots of atoms to be
experiences through time. Just having a person who seems to be shaped like
you according to an electron microscope does not make them you.

3. Both scenarios I think are based on misconceptions. Nothing in the
universe can be duplicated absolutely and nothing can be erased absolutely,
because what we see of time is, again, missing the roots that extend out to
eternity.  I find it bizarre that we find it so easy to doubt our naive
realism when it comes to physics but not when it comes to consciousness.
Somehow we think that the idea that this moment of 'now' is mandated by
physics to be universal and uniform.

Craig