On 2/27/2013 9:14 PM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
On 27 Feb 2013, at 13:58, Stephen P. King wrote:

On 2/27/2013 5:18 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
[SPK] Are subsets of the UD equivalent to a Boolean Algebra?

The UD is not a set.

Dear Bruno,

   Why are you such a literalist?

Don't use technical terms, in that case.

Don't be such a hidebound stiff!

 Are the strings that make up the UD equivalent to a Boolean algebra?

The UD is one program. It is one string. And UD* is an infinitely complex structure, roughly equivalent to sigma_1 truth, and structured from inside by the 8 hypostases, none being boolean.

The UD is not an infinite number of Turing machine algorithms dovetailed together? There is no relation between a Turing Machine and a Boolean Algebra? I suspect that you know the relation but are not willing to discuss it! I think that you are evading my question!

Onward!

Stephen