If any particle were truly identical to another, then they could not decay
at different rates. While we see this as "random" (aka spontaneous to our
eyes), there is nothing to say that the duration of the life of the
particle is not influenced by intentional dispositions. Particles may
represent different intensities of 'will to continue' or expectation of
persistence. In this sense, organic molecules could represent a Goldilocks
range of time-entangled panpsychism which is particularly flexible and
dynamic. Think of the lifetime of a molecular ensemble as the length of a
word in a sentence as it relates to the possibilities of meaning. Too long
and it becomes unwieldy, too brief and it becomes generic.