It may be taboo, but I think the taboo is there for a reason - which is
that to day that there is a Platonic realm implies a physical place in
which pure forms or ideas are present independent of any content. Ask a
mathematician instead whether there is a sense of mathematical truth that
is universal, I don't think there would be as much resistance. Sense does
not need a separate realm because sense can only be "here".

Craig