One wonders why this simple observed fact does not percolate down to the
masses that continue to spout nonsense that is contrary to the fact. The
zero point energy is, at best, electromagnetic in nature and since it is
off-mass-shell" cannot contribute to the momentum-energy source of
curvature. This also implies that there is no such thing as Planck scale
'foaminess'!