The Liz's episode is sad indeed:

p. 352 "Ten weeks later on July 11, in Hawaii, a few days after her 39th birthday, Liz succeed in killing herself with an overdose of sleeping pills.

She left a note, that read, in part:

'Funeral requests: I prefer no church stuff. Please burn me and DON'T FILE ME(:. Please sprinkle me in some nice body of water ... or the garbage, maybe that way I'll end up in the correct parallel universe to meet up w/Daddy'."

Compare with

p. 347 "Nancy kept his [Hugh Everett III] ashes in an urn inside a filing cabinet in the dining room for a few years. Then, one day, in accordance with his express wishes, she tossed the cremains into a garbage can."

Yet, the death of Liz seems to be unrelated to the Many World Theory. This is probably the consequence of her education at Everett's house.

p. 339 "But Liz and Mark were largely unsupervised - allowed to drink, smoke dope, and have sex with friends at home. The were not chastised or put on restriction or given the limits that children need to learn who they are. ... By her late teens, Liz was a full-blown mess. Manic-depressive, she turned to sex, alcohol, and a variety of drugs - from LSD and pot to cocaine and heroin - to kill the pain of being alive."

Evgenii
--
http://blog.rudnyi.ru/tag/hugh-everett-iii