Hi person from a totally different forum,

I'm just going to post my response to you here in this reading list, even
though it has no bearing on anything that they usually (or at least used
to, before I came along) talk about here, but subtly suggests that if
someone keeps bugging me, I might kill myself and go on the the big monad
in the sky -- at least I won't go to hell, where I'd actually have to
converse coherently and intelligently with the likes of Christopher
Hitchens.

Um, if people keep bugging me here, I'm going to kill myself... GOT IT!

So STOP BUGGING ME HERE, but let me BUG YOU HERE all I want.

Leibniz Lover OUT.