On 31 Oct 2013, at 19:34, Richard Ruquist wrote:

Bruno: It is the Indra net of universal numbers reflecting themselves which exists as consequences of the laws of addition or multiplication.

Richard: Very Platonic and that is perhaps what programs the Metaverse number net. But from my Aristotelian viewpoint, it is the Indra net of universal numbers that institutes the laws of addition and multiplication. Physics first.

No problem, Richard. But then UDA shows that our bodies are not machines. You better have to say "no" to the doctor.

Then, "physics first", or its idealist counterpart "sense or consciousness first" take what I want to understand for granted.

Also, your own theory seems to take the number for granted. So ...

Bruno