Well reasoned opportunism taken literally still remains what it is. I don't
reason against it and nature has good reason for these tendencies locally.

My main problem is that I just can't picture myself around a bunch of Rand
fans licking their fingers "greed is good, keep deregulating all things
financial, if my greed implies profit through poisoning the earth, good
because stellar Profits....muahahaha!!!" Where's the fun in that, except
maybe for Halloween or something?

So this is mere aesthetic Muahahaha refutation, where I understand and am
convinced the reasoning is sound on many levels, but I am disgusted by
being pushed into situations in which I have to think and operate in that
kind of way, reducing people to vectors greed related, thus determining my
circles. So I do my best to avoid being Gollum ;-) PGC