On 11/16/2013 11:36 AM, Telmo Menezes wrote:
But I certainly take your point that there is a reason the government is not
>trusted.  However, it is not the government that is warning us about global
>warming.  It is in the scientific research literature.  You didn't find lies
>about drones or drugs or the Patriout act in Physical Review or even in
>arXiv.
No, but then they come up with this plan

What plan?  Where is it?  As far as I know there is no plan whatsoever.

that the way to solve the
problem is to give more power to the above-mentioned government.

You're protesting against a plan that you imagine.

Any
proposed solution that does not involve further government intrusion
in our lives is rejected.

What solution is that?