Hi,

Santa Klaus exists, and by its magical power seems to have made my last paper ("The computationalist reformulation of the mind-body problem") in Progress in biophysics and molecular biology, *freely* available; here:

http://elsarticle.com/18AF6PI

This offer seems to last up to the 31 january (Santa Klaus seems to have only a *finite* amount of magic).

So please download, comment, ask questions, etc. it contains (again!) the two main parts (UDA, AUDA), but also answers to many reviewers' questions in an appendix.

I send this also on FOAR, for Gary :)   (apology for the doubletons)