Jason,

Neither of the first 2 points you make here seem correct to me but you
don't express them clearly enough for me to know why you are saying what
you are saying.

As to the first point, the present moment is self-evident direct experience
whereas wave function collapse is an outlandish interpretation of quantum
equations which has no basis at all in direct experience, or in quantum
theory = the actual equations. Anyway the theory of decoherence put wave
function collapse to rest long ago but the self-evident experience of the
present moment cannot be falsified by any theory.

Please explain why "Given Bell's result, If you reject many-worlds, you
must also reject special relativity's edict that nothing can travel faster
than light, (or as you and I say, that everything travels at the speed of
light)"

I'm not familiar with this result and something is clearly wrong with it.

Many worlds is probably the most outlandishly improbable theory of all
time, and should have been laughed out of existence as soon as it was
proposed. Do you actually understand what it says or implies? Basically
that every quantum event that ever occured in the history of the universe
spawns an entire new universe of all its possible outcomes and every event
in every one of those new universes does the same. This immediately
exponentially escalates in the first few minutes of the universe into
uncountable new universes and has been expanding exponentially ever since
over 14.7 billion years! Just try to calculate the number of new universe
that now exist. It's larger than the largest number that could ever be
imagined or even written down. There is not enough paper in the universe,
or enough computer memory in the entire universe to even express a number
this large! Doesn't anyone ever use common sense and think through these
things to see how stupid they are? And it violates all sorts of
conservations since energy eg. is multiplied exponentially beyond counting.
Geeez, it would be impossible to come up with something dumber, especially
when it is completely clear that decoherence theory falsifies it
conclusively.

Edgar