Might I respectfully suggest the following:

1) That when you have an "obvious" intuition or brilliant stroke of insight
that goes against a century or more of insight from the most distinguished
physicists and

2) That when you are unable to operationalize your intuition in such a way
that other people could perform an experiment to see what you are saying is
true and that it does in fact go against the received wisdom then...

You might reconsider the merit of your originally amazing intuition and ask
yourself if you might not in fact be in error and/or suffering from a bit
of self-deception. Yes, it does seem quite "obvious" and "self-evident"
that we all share a single present, I absolutely and utterly agree with you
here. However, I also appreciate the various thought experiments put
forward by Einstein originally and now by other (quite sharp) people on
this list pointing out how this intuition simply cannot be true. These
thought experiments have later become actual experiments whose results have
agreed, not with our incredibly clear and obvious intuition, but with the
very counter-intuitive predictions that Einstein provided.

I'm not going to hash out more examples. I don't think it's necessary. I've
included some links you might want to read at the end. What I think is
happening though is you might be deceiving yourself a bit in thinking that
you are so brilliant in arriving at insights that absolutely no one else
has come to, and you are kind of starting to come across like this
guy.<http://www.timecube.com/>

If you really want to understand behavior of the physical world we live in
(or apparently physical, but actually computational, a la Bruno), maybe try
these links out:

http://galileoandeinstein.physics.virginia.edu/lectures/srelwhat.html

http://galileoandeinstein.physics.virginia.edu/lectures/synchronizing.html

http://galileoandeinstein.physics.virginia.edu/lectures/time_dil.html