An article in the 4/1/14 issue of  "New Scientist" indicates that photons
from the most energetic GRB to date (GRB130427A, seen on 27/4/13) have a
lag of 100s of seconds between the low and high energy rays. This is at a
redshift of 0.34 or 4.68GLyr, so plenty of scope for interacting with any
quantum foam that may be floating around.

The relevant article is here ... http://arxiv.org/abs/1305.2626v2