Stephen,

There is no "all of spacetime" nor "each point of spacetime" where the
computations are occuring. Remember, that's an abstract dimensionLESS
computational space prior to dimensional spacetime. It has no 'points'
itself, it computes all points of dimensional space and clock time. They
arise as dimensional relationships imposed by the particle property
conservation laws and the laws that compute the binding forces of matter.

But am pleased to hear you agree with the rest, the general concept...

Edgar