On 23 January 2014 12:25, Stephen Paul King <stephe...@provensecure.com>wrote:

> And the logical process, at least, re-presents the physical process. We
> get a closed loop if we have full algebraic closure and a bijection between
> the two sides of the proverbial coin.
>
> I don't know what this means. The obvious inference from the term "closed
loop" is that there is some sort of feed-forward from the abstract entity
that is, say, the number 2 to the physical representation of it. So the
abstract entity somehow created the physical representation. And then feed
back to the abstract from the physical... (Isn't that a bit like saying
that me typing "I just saw a cat" created the cat?)