Liz,

Yes, of course time is a dimension but that does NOT imply a block universe.

That is because only the present moment of the time dimension actually
exists. This simply means the past no longer exists, and the future has
never yet existed. Reality exists only in the present moment.

Thus if we take the universe as a 4-dimensional hypersphere with time the
radial dimension, the real actual universe is only the present moment
SURFACE of that hypersphere, and DOES NOT include the past interior.

I know you won't accept this model but my point is simply to demonstrate
that time being a dimension does NOT necessarily imply a block universe.

AND you keep claiming that both Newton and Einstein believed in a block
universe but you weren't able to produce any references supporting that.

Do you actually have any, or is this just an assumption on your part?

Edgar