On Saturday, February 1, 2014 12:47:31 PM UTC-5, David Nyman wrote:

> On 1 February 2014 16:55, Craig Weinberg <whats...@gmail.com <javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
> If you don't see how my 'theory' automatically trumps any logical
>> objection then you don't understand my theory fully.
>

> That is truly hilarious Craig! I cannot help being reminded of Luther's
> admonition that "To be a Christian, you must pluck out the eye of reason.".
> Are you looking for converts rather than debate? I have no idea how you
> expect me or anyone else to "understand" your theory if you continue
> sidestep all logical objections to your ideas.

I don't expect anything and I'm not looking for anything. I'm explaining
why logic is theoretical representation rather than aesthetic presentation,
and that the distinction between the two is the key to solving the hard
problem of consciousness, explanatory gap, symbol grounding problem, and
binding/combination problem. It doesn't matter what we think about it, it
just matters that we understand why logic has limits and emerges from
feeling rather than the other way around. Once we understand why logic has
limits, and that representations of truth do not have any power to
experience or cause experience, the we can stop demanding that reality
conform to the expectations of theory.

Craig