Jesse,

This is just outrageously wrong. Block time implies the most magical
mystical miraculous creation event of all times, of the entire universe
from beginning to end, a creation event that makes the Biblical creation
event look completely reasonable by comparison.

That is the exact OPPOSITE of Occam's razor because it is the most complex
creation event possible to imagine....

Edgar