 From: LizR <lizj...@gmail.com>
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: Edging closer to nuclear fusion...

On 13 February 2014 12:44, Chris de Morsella <cdemorse...@yahoo.com> wrote:

We all do use it already -- even as we burn the fossil fuel banked in coal
seams and gas & oil bearing formations, all of which ultimately exists because
a long time ago some plant had done the work of transforming a minuscule
portion of the energy of flux put out by our fusion energy source in the sky
during that long ago era into hydrocarbons with a potential chemical oxidation
energy stored in them.