Jesse,

PS: And in your nice long numerical example, which I thank you for, it
seems to me what you are doing is calculating the proper time length of
every segment of A's trip in terms of C's proper time. Isn't that correct?

But if so aren't you in fact establishing a 1:1 correlation of proper times
between A and C with your method?

And isn't that what you keep telling me CAN'T BE DONE?

Edgar