On Sunday, March 16, 2014 12:08:00 PM UTC-4, Platonist Guitar Cowboy wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 5:00 PM, Craig Weinberg
> <whats...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>

>> On Sunday, March 16, 2014 11:38:41 AM UTC-4, Platonist Guitar Cowboy
>> wrote:
>>

>>> If there is nothing other than sensing, then why use all the pronouns
>>> and nouns you do? There are no objects... so why would we need nouns and
>>> how would the notion of a theory even work, given that a theory is a
>>> noun/object.
>>>

>> There are no objects without sense, but certainly there is the sense of
>> objects.
>>

> How do they arise from primordial sense, or what is their relation to it?

Imagine an object - like a hammer. How did the hammer arise? How does the
question "how" arise?

>> Given sufficient distance between one sensory episode and another
>>

> How does distance, episode, and arithmetic succession arise from
> primordial sense, or what is the relation?

Primordial sense develops a sense of insensitivity to relate to itself. The
relation is nested symmetry.

>> , one may encounter the other as if it were an object rather than a
>> feeling. Episodes which are much slower and faster than our
>>

> How does "we" from your use of "our" arise from primordial sense, or what
> is the relation?

Through nested insensitivity. I call it the Big Diffraction. Sense
fragments itself through temporary insensitivities (episodes/entropies)
which are gradually re-integrated (non-primordial sense, personal qualia,
perception within spacetime, etc). The sense of the insensitivity of
re-integration is what we call computation or information.

>> episode are presented as objectified mechanical tropes...structures,
>> bodies.
>>

> How do languages emerge from primordial sense, or what is the relation to
> it?

Languages of living creatures? I would guess they emerge through as high
level motives (communication between complex experiences) to overcome low
level accumulations of entropy/insensitivity (separate bodies).

Craig