On 26 Mar 2014, at 04:22, chris peck wrote:

>>It's a pretty significant dodgy metaphysical consequence if you actually live forever.

Its many things. Interesting, strange, wonderful and so on but the one thing it isn't is significant.

The continuation of an experiential history on some other earth, a history common to the one that just ended here on this earth, is not an effect on this earth. Its as insignificant to this earth as things can be.

To this earth, perhaps, but it is significant on where you can be next. The regions do not interact, but they still 1p statistically interfere. Eventually what you call this earth is a Moiré effect on infinitely many computations under our substitution level, normally.

Bruno