On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:05:49 PM UTC+1, smi...@zonnet.nl wrote:

> It is the belief that the scentists can be trusted to do the research
> they are supposed to do in a scientifically responsible way, vs. the
> belief in the conspiracy theory that the entire scientific field has
> been hijacked by ultra left wing environmental pressure groups.
>
> Saibal

The distinction is more minimal. It's entirely allowable and reasonable to
hold the belief you mention above, contingent on the measure of its holding
also being reasonable...and consistent across all of science, or else some
reasonable explanation why some sciences are so grossly corrupted, it's
safer to rely on lobbies with an *actual* and *known* and not denied at
that level - just not bothered with - at all, motive that *explicitly*
corresponds to that precise definition of corruption being, for whatever
arse-ended personal reason, directly in the opposite direction at Science.

I mean, come on. What the hell is the point of dismissing one domain for a
range of suspected traits, by supported another one exhibiting the same
range at a much higher standard of confirmation?