On 6 April 2014 18:45, Alberto G. Corona <agocor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Probably you saw people visiting houses in your neighbourhood, but
> that did not reached consciousnees you were busy thinking about other
> things. (I will not insert here these funny videos of people failing
> to recognize a bear in the middle of a scene).

That's possible, but I don't rate it as likely, because we live in a short
cul-de-sac that leads to a small beach, and our house is set in what used
to be someone's back garden. So we are surrounded by the backs of other
houses - I can't see the fronts of any of the surrounding houses, or even
see the road itself, since we have a long driveway and there are trees and
a large hedge in the way. So it's almost impossible for me to see anyone
visiting houses in the neighbourhood. Also, it's a short road, and leads
nowhere, so it wouldn't take anything like a day to visit every house.

So it wouldn't be *easy* for me to spot any visitors to the area - but it's
certainly possible (and I went out a couple of times during the day, so I
could have seen someone then).

> But according with a theory of evolutionary psychology, dreams are in
> order to be prepared for possible threats specially the most dangerous
> ones. The material of the dreams is taken from past events, and the
> subconscious takes into account not only the things that were you
> conscious of, but everithing.

That makes sense, certainly. (And I probably regard people with the
"Watchtower" as a threat...!)