I believe my theory is a much simpler theory as compared to QM and relativity.
My theory is extremely symmetrical.

John R

From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Quentin Anciaux
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2014 9:09 AM
To: everything-list@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: TRONNIES

All 101 of my “predictions” are predictions.  I looked up “prediction”.  It
means: “Something foretold or predicted”.

You do not predict anything about observed things... your points are about
things in your theory...

What does your theory predict that quantum mechanic and/or relativity doesn't ?
What tests do you propose for your theory ?

Quentin

 Many predictions turn out to be false.

I think the issue is, “How many of my predictions will sooner or later be
recognized by the scientific community as true and how many will be  recognized
as false”.  For some of my predictions, we may never know for sure whether they
are true or false.  I believe there is a significant probability that they are
all correct.  If any of them are proven incorrect, I will eliminate the
incorrect predictions or correct them.  So far no one has proven to me that any
of my predictions are wrong.  For those “predictions” that cannot ever be
proven right or wrong, the question would be whether my prediction is more
likely to be correct than other explanations dealing with the same issue.

I predict that tronnies are the source of the Coulomb force.  And that each
tronnie has a charge of plus e or minus e.  And that the electron is comprised
of two minus tronnies and one plus tronnie and that the positron is comprised
of two plus tronnies and one minus tronniie.  I also say that entrons are
comprised of one plus tronnie and one minus tronnie and that there is one
entron in each photon.  These are all predictions that most knowable people
would disagree with.

However we know that a 1.02 MeV gamma ray photon is required to produce an
electron and a positron and that electron – positron annihilation processes
creates two lower energy gamma ray photons.  This is pretty good evidence that
electrons, positrons and photons are made from the same things.  Those things
are tronnies.

I explain that there are two additional photons (that scientists are not aware
of) involved in the pair production process and that one additional photon
(also undetected) is involved in the annihilation process.

The question is: “Am I right?”