On 15 Jun 2014, at 23:49, John Mikes wrote:

How much was a "day" before Creation?
and: wht happened "7 days" before creation? who gave birth?

Very good question.

Comp is lucky for not being asked to answer this, as the outer god can be limited to the sigma_1 arithmetical truth, and it is not dependent of time or space or energy or primitive matter, or anything, actually. It does defines infinities of time, though (computations).

Physical time and space and energy is an invention/discovery of the inner God, or universal soul, mathematically circumscribed at the propositional level by S4Grz1.

And I am not saying it is true, but only that it follows from comp + the classical theory of knowledge, and that the theory is utterly precise about physics, and indeed is confirmed up to now by quantum mechanics (thanks to a result by Goldblatt + a result by myself).

It is a theory in competition with the physicalist/materialist/ naturalist conception of reality, despite many physicalist/materialist/ naturalist believes in comp (and thus are inconsistent or vague).

I would be happy if my work can help scientists to be more cautious and *agnostic* about which of Plato and Aristotle have the less wrong conception of reality.

The beauty of comp is that it forces comp to be modest and agnostic on that point all by itself, preventing proselytism, and making it for what it is: a theology, with special funeral rite, like when accepting an artificial brain.

Anyway, if we let the multinationals get monopolies, we might end up with artificial brain whatever we say to the doctor (like vaccination is obligatory), by social coercion or laws (mixing health and politics) in a world where people are no more encouraged to think and take responsibility.

You might say yes to the doctor, because you can't afford the price of oxygen and the class of upper level types of objects.

That is not for tomorrow.

Bruno

JM