------ Original message------

From: spudboy100 via Everything List

Date: Fri, 7/4/2014 1:27 PM

To: everything-list@googlegroups.com;

Subject:Re: American Intelligence

Its a real threat, and its something that you don't wish to hear about. The flow of power in the US, may indeed go solidly in favor of Mama Clinton as Prez. I am not quite such an optimist as to think otherwise. However, with time and effects, things can turn around for the US. Because of the weakness, a deliberate weakness by your guy, Barry, I suspect some sort of super-attack to happen before 2016, simply based on what went on before. From such an event, I would expect that even your class-compatriots, who take SNAP cards, and super-extended unemployment checks, to have their shit messed with. We shall see if and when this spasm occurs, if at all? If you're so happy with the jihad lands, why not go live there?

You seem not much more substantial than a string of worn out cliches strung together into a stream of unending vitriol.

Sometimes I suspect you just might be a bot.
You seem pathologically unable to let go of this neocon inseminated notion that has become rooted in your brain that we are facing an imminent existential threat from a monolithic Islamist unified command – this “Caliphate” you love to bandy about.