________________________________
 From: spudboy100 via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>

>>You have offered no solutions,

Solution to what, exactly? There is no problem that requires solving, in the
first place! You demand that we embark on a radical course of action; on a
total global war, a clash of civilizations as you say. Yet you are unable to
show that in fact there is a problem at all.  The US is under no existential
threat from a few thousand medieval minded malcontents tooling around on Toyota
pickups in the Syrian desert. You believe we are, but are unable to show anyone
-- not just myself -- that this rises to the level of requiring the world to
fight a global war.

>>and seem to want none, Chris.

Again... you have failed to provide any substantial evidence that there is in
fact a problem in the first place. You are the one demanding radical action.
Yet you cannot even provide evidence that a problem exists.

>>You don't see a problem or don't want to acknowledge that there is one.

Nope... don't see the problem! There exists no problem to acknowledge, and you
have been unable to demonstrate otherwise.

>>This is pretty normal avoidance behavior,

No this is pretty normal  -- asking the person who is proposing radical action
to provide supporting evidence -- behavior.

>>and I was never attempting to persuade you with either facts or passion.  I
>>contend its a real threat, I believe it will likely grow worse, and will
>>likely come due, fairly soon. It's hard to predict and I am not in the spook
>>side of things, so no hard knowledge.

Yes... we all know you contend this. But you are unable to support your
contentions with facts. Are you therefore suggesting that the world must
therefore becoem subjected to a global war... because a certain person using
the handle spudboy "contends" that we must?
spudboy... you have nothing besides your own paranoid convictions, unsupported
by fact. Why should anyone pay any attention to the blood lust Crusade you are
yammering on about?

>>Your guy

Who is my guy? And how do you know? Are you a mind reader now?

>> is not a guy who is interested in national protection, unless it impacts
>> himself, his families, his financiers, and supporters in that order.

The executive branch of our government is not one guy by the way... you seem to
have a simpletons view of how government operates.

>>I conclude that this worldview will invite attack.

Who cares what your fact free conclusions are? Really... who cares spudboy? I
certainly don't care what fact free conclusions you reach in your own brain....
all I care is that you keep these fact free "conclusions" contained within your
own skull.

>>You will dismiss this,

Yes, I will, and am. It is fact free hate mongering.

>>but this is what ideologists of your type do.

This is what rational thinking people do when confronted by those who demand
extreme radical measures be taken... and who then go on to accuse anyone
disagreeing with them of being traitors to their country.

Keep your eye on the news, try and follow what the Islamists say to each other,
preferably in Arabic or Farsi. Remember, its mektoub!

How about you present a few actual facts to back your radical demands up?
Cheers,
Chris

As expected  you present zero actual evidence to support your extremist violent
views. Feel free to keep digging yourself deeper into a hole... and know that
you are doing this to yourself, all by yourself.