Hi LizR,

  But here is the thing: the hardware to run AGI already exists! From what
I have gathered so far in my research it is a sufficiently complex and
dynamic network. The AGI, AFAIK, is a "software" machine. It does not need
particular hardware, it just needs the functions that are required to exist
and to be sequentiable properly.

Kindest Regards,

Stephen Paul King

Senior Researcher