On Sunday, October 5, 2014 4:08:37 PM UTC+1, Bruno Marchal wrote:

> On 03 Oct 2014, at 19:20, 'Chris de Morsella' via Everything List wrote:

God has spoken to me...3 times. The first time was just a comment about
smoking....said he couldn't do anything about the smoking. I have since
quit smoking.

Anyway...human beings, Science, the Enlightenment....it evolved by fierce,
exponentially loading natural selection. Other futures don't work out. So
there's a crush back to this kind of world and our kind of being. The
reason...the source of the powerful force of selection....is that the
universe...reality...runs into problems ahead....that it cannot solve.
We're here to solve the problems. But there have been problems with us too.
We don't get it. We just don't get it frequently enough...on the little
duplicate worlds. So there's a crisis in reality. It can die. And it is
doing to die unless the human 'thing' can break through in time and work
it all out.